Monday, March 2, 2009

Etsy ROADTRIP - Tucson Part 2

My next Tucson seller is tianyoutian, from T K Jewelry Design. I must say up front that I have profound respect for anyone that makes their own jewelry. Not like the jewelry that I make, where I go to the craft store and buy components and then put them together, but those that take METAL and then make it into JEWELRY are truly talented. tianyoutian is no exception to these talented few. Her store is chock full of crazy cool earrings, rings, brooches and bracelets... all of which I have been completely taken with.

I love anything that includes dots and stripes and a lot of these pieces have such clear patterns and shapes in them that I cant resist paying homage to them. Be sure to check out the T K Jewlery Design sale on Silver Hoop Earrings too! $9 a pair! Here are some pieces I felt to be irresistible.



What a lovely ring! Bold, but still pretty and delicate. Check out tianyoutian and the awesome things that are made and sold by T K Jewelry Design!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!