Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Sale Wednesdays! - Undergroundgrace

My first Featured Seller today is Etsy Newbie undergroundgrace. Undergroundgrace sells unique handmade clutches, original stitched "cubby buddies", and my favorite, his digital prints. Hailing from Philadelphia, undergroundgrace is a practicing artist and master of illustration. Along with his Etsy shop underground grace, this talented artist also has a personal website featuring many more graphite drawings and other pieces. Check out his site here.

Here are a couple of my favs from Undergroundgrace:



Please be sure to check out the shop for a larger image of that illustration. My little blog pic doesn't do it justice. I think I was drawn to it (pardon the pun) because I like repetitious patterns...and drawrings too. The cubby buddie reminds me of a robot...which we all know I have a thing for too. His name is Hiroshi, although I would call him Herman for short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!