Monday, February 16, 2009

Small Victories

I got a bit of networking completed today. A couple days ago, I was featured on the front page of Indie Spotting. I am now on page 4 but ah well. I am going to try to do this once a week, as suggested as a limit by the site (to give others a chance). Check me out! Its the bird nest necklace: http://www.myshoppingconnection.com/indiespotting/2009/index4.php. I rather like this site also. Great stuff, and a lot of it I recognize from Etsy.

Also, I bought a few ads through Project Wonderful today. I am gonna give it a good $5 try each month, and consider it an investment. I also have an Etsy showcase purchased for March...7th I think, the first Saturday of the month. We will check the old Google Analytics page to see if that increased any traffic. I am averaging a very low 50 hits a day on Etsy... and one a day on the old blog :( Something to work on for sure.

And last but definitely not least, one of the blogs that I have a PW ad through, has been kind enough to post about my necklace "YAY!" You can check that wonderfully colorful blog out here: http://doodlebirdblog.blogspot.com/ where you will find all kinds of great stuff from etailers!!

I will update tomorrow with any data that I can find, although I should give it a good 24 hours so we might have to wait until Wednesday, as well as maybe some fresh pics from two new necklaces and 2 new pendants. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!