Friday, February 20, 2009

Triptych in progress

I have started a triptych. It will be done by the end of the weekend, hopefully. It is on small canvases that I got slightly after Christmas. The center piece is a little cowboy with two super soaker guns. He is killing two attacking robots (the other two canvases). Anyway, I hope that it turns out ok. Any ideas on how much I should list it for?

This would be for my NovembersMelon Etsy store, not the MyLittleHands one... but to be honest, I am very new at putting a value on my work. I have done a little research and it seems that the small canvases, as well as Art Cards that are originals, not prints go for $10 - $15, and up to $100, depending on the caliber and popularity of the artist. So that would mean that a small Triptych piece could go for $45... Does that seem fair? Free shipping of course.

Each canvas is about 5" X 5", and is actual stretched canvas that will sit about 1/2" from the wall. Either way, I should be able to update with photos tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!