Friday, February 27, 2009

Etsy ROADTRIP - San Antonio

For the first installment of my Etsy Roadtrip I am going to start with where I am... San Antonio, Texas! I have found some great Etsy sellers from San Antonio that I am excited to feature. Take a moment to browse their amazing shops!

Etsy artisan - ElSol

My first featured seller is ElSol. ElSol is a husband and wife team that owns an Art Gallery in San Antonio. Their Etsy shop is filled with jewelry, ornaments, masks, and many other items that reflect a very cool Latino Folk Art feel. I fell in love instantly with the Dia de los Muertos masks and ornaments, and couldnt help but search through the rest of the store.

Here are a few of my favorites from ElSol:

Keeping it a family affair, ElSol not only is a husband and wife team, but they have Mom and Sister involved in our Etsy community too! Take a gander at these other shops too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!