Monday, February 9, 2009

Nestlace

Here it is! I finished it today. I will get some more photos up soon of the entire necklace, as I made it for someone and dont want this post to spoil the fun. I will post again next week with the final piece. I liked it so much that I have started making one for myself out of slightly different colors. I am more of a red and brown kind of girl. So this was way more fun than I had anticipated. I miss my jewelry stuff a lot right now. I had quite a nice colletion back in Iowa and couldnt use any of it today. That and it has been a few years since I bought beads and am quite amazed at how expensive they have gotten. I am going to have to try to find a lapidary here in San Antonio to see if I can scope out some better deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!