Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Necklaces

I have been bitten by the bird theme. I am getting back into the jewelry thing, and lucky for me making jewelry is more travel - friendly than my other crap I have been doing. Now I wish that I could get rid of my felt stuff and pick up on the jewelry stuff again. Maybe I should send the felt and stuff home and pick up the necklaces for a while. My mom can babysit a box of my stuff until I get home. (If I get home) Anyway, I cant get the Birds nest out of my head. I keep thinking how cool all of these different bird necklaces can get. Obviously, the nests are cool by themself, but what kind of doors can I open if I go to that lapidary that I found and get some cool pendants going?



My next goal is to make an asymetrical necklace. I tried my hand at it last night but found that the charm I wanted to dangle from the right was too ehavy and after 6 re - works, gave up on the charm and the necklace was incredibly simple and far from what I wanted. Perhaps I will do a little research first and see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!