Friday, February 27, 2009

Etsy ROADTRIP - San Antonio part 2

San Antonio Seller cbtscloset:

For my second Featured Seller, I would like to introduce you to cbtscloset. CBT lives in San Antonio, and operates through Etsy as well as her own personal website. CBT creates funky and awesome works of wearable art using laser cut acrylic. I couldnt resist this seller when I saw the Rib Caged Heart Necklace. I am a fool for anatomy. You will also find pages and pages of retro (is 80's retro now... felling old) casette tape and keytar charms, unicorns, brass knuckles and too much more to list! Anyway, I am dying to show you my favorites so here goes:



cbtscloset also gives a shout out to her BF's shop in her Etsy profile, and I, being all about promotion, will take this opportunity to link up to that shop as well. (I must admit, in my search for Featured Seller, I also came across his shop by mistake and noticed that they were BF / GF Etsians! I must just have good taste! So go here too for cool stuff: nbscloset!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!