Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 3 Facebook Ad..Facebook in general

So, in keeping with my schedule, today was Facebook day. I am now paying about 84 cents per click... Isnt it weird that 3 days in a row I have received only 9 clicks, (according to updated Facebook data) but I am not paying per click... I am paying per 1,000 images.


If anyone else wants to give it a go, here is the link.


I read about this from Alloverart's blog...and if you would like to check that out and read her experience, here is her blog: http://alloverart-nc.blogspot.com/ Thanks again to her for sharing the Facebook info.


Other Facebook stuff for you:
If you have an account, check this out. This young lady is taking turns interviewing, featuring, and displaying Etsy Shop owners work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!