Thursday, February 26, 2009

Visual Trip Plan

I have mentioned many times that I have been traveling this year, but I dont think that I have drawn the picture of where we have been. So I drew it up for you (and me). The Dark red is where we ave been already since August of 2008. The Bright red is where we are heading between tomorrow and the end of March. Yellow dots are extended stays (over a month) and green dots are overnights and short trips.

Seems a bit overwhelming now that I have it all mapped out. Man this is gonna be intersting. I am a bit worried about traveling through the Rockies in March. I hope that the weather is good. It is shorter than traveling down through Oklahoma and then back north through Kansas (not to mention a much more scenic drive)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!