Thursday, February 26, 2009

Item Sold!

Well, I have to admit that the changes I have made seem to have paid off. Within 48 hours of said tweaks, I made a sale! I sold my lovely Tree Branch necklace. Sigh of relief. I am waiting on combining my shops as of now...due to the visual differences in the two shops. My NovembersMelon shop is just so fun and colorful and I cant see how to mesh that in with my jewelry unless I can get a whole lot of new product pictures and I just dont have any nice, colorful props for the jewlery, nor do I want to disctract from the necklaces themselves. Tough, I know.

Also, I might add some bracelets and earrings in the mix soon. It just depends on how long it takes me to get to California from Texas. YAY Sale!!! I was just so tickled I took forever decorating the envelope with tiny birds and colorful words.

Well, off to the post office for some speedy shipping. Always have to have that follow through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!